Not a single medicine contains a magical cure-all but only physical activity is a magical cure-all. No other therapy provides as many health benefits as much as your own physical activity. But many people still aren’t moving to reap the rewards. This kind of irresponsibility makes a bad impact on your children. Physically active parents can model heart-healthy lifestyle behaviors for their children.
This is a very consistent finding, that physically fit kids do better in school.”
James Sallis-a professor of family and preventive medicine at the University of California at San Diego
We’ve neglected our medical cure for a long indeed it is better than a daily medicine dose. Our health is now suffering as a consequence. Whatever your age, there’s strong scientific research shows that being physically active can help you lead a healthier life. People who work out on daily basis have a lower risk of getting long-term conditions.
People who exercise regularly have a lower risk of developing many long-term diseases, such as heart disease, high blood pressure, abnormal blood lipid (cholesterol and triglyceride) profile, stroke, type 2 diabetes, metabolic syndrome, and colon and breast cancers. Physical activity helps your self-esteem, mood, sleep quality, and energy boost.
Physical activity reduces your risk of stress, clinical depression, dementia, and Alzheimer’s disease. One of the worst reasons for less activity in people is technology. In my opinion, I still can’t figure out whether it makes our life easier or worst. Not many but few people are doing manual work and many of their jobs require physical effort. Work, household chores, shopping, and other necessary activities are far less demanding than for previous generations.
We burn off less energy than people used to. Research suggests that many adults spend more than 7 hours a day sitting down, at work, on transport, or in their leisure time. People aged over 65 spend 10 hours or more each day sitting or lying down which makes them the most sedentary age group.
You can get many beneficial advantages by Workout 24/7. Here are 11 of them:
- Physical activity helps you live a longer and healthy life.
- Physical activity prevents many chronic and serious diseases.
- Physical activity improves muscular fitness.
- Physical activity raises your metabolism and helps you to lose more weight.
- Physical activity helps reduce stress, anxiety, and depression and improves your mood and mental health, and reduces rates of mental illness.
- Physical activity can improve your cognitive health.
- Physical activity helps you to think, learn, and problem-solve.
- Physical activity increases blood flow to the muscles in the digestive system.
- Physical activity helps your bones to increase their density.
- Physical activity improves a person’s own body image by maintaining looks and agility.
- Physical activity helps you to sleep longer and peacefully.
- Physical activity improves your complete quality of life.
24-Hour Fitness can help you learn how to live a physically active lifestyle. When you set small goals, you set yourself up for success. So from now, take a step toward better heart health and get started today!